Since I haven’t jumped the shark yet and joined the evil twitter community, every once in a while I’m going to quickly mention and link to the different interesting things I found on this giant series of tubes.
- A drunken gaming podcast! Starring Leigh Alexander and Kieron Gillen no less. Funny as hell, we need more of these.
- First official “details” of The Behemoth’s third game released. Still too early to say anything apparently.
- The Path is released and the blogosphere implodes. Some don’t even attempt to review it and limit themselves to try and describe their experience. Which is fascinating. Though it makes me wish there was a demo.
- Wallace & Gromit Demo released. Not sure if I’ll have the time to review this graphic adventure.
- Tetoris. An evil version of Tetris or just a giant playground? You decide.
- Had an interesting conversation with Corvus in the comments over at Man Bytes Blog. Sports, puzzles and toys as categories for dynamics.
- Why Katamary Damacy is totally not a game. Wait, what? Wow. Can that definition of “game” be narrower?
- Today begins a new discussion in the Vintage Game Club, and this time we are playing Chrono Trigger.
- Indie dreams are shattered. Jeff Vogel reveals his actual sales numbers.
- Birth of a new artform. Involving music, not games.
- I was like, she was all, he was all, they were like, we were all like OMG like totally. Great song, even better chorus.
Alright, I better stop here before I start continue to link random youtube videos.